Wax cabin allocations has been done according the IBU Rules.
Keys to the cabins will be picked up, and returned in the Wax Cabin Area, Wax Cabin Service – Cabin # 35
If you arrive before Wednesday 24.11., please check where the course is open in the Competition Office before skiing or ski testing!
(for safety reasons – there will be preparations on the Competition Courses)
The deposit/key is €50/key and will be returned when the key is brought back to the Wax Cabin Service – Cabin # 35 before departure.
Check out Wax Cabins:
- Fold tables / benches and place them where they where taken
- Remove paper etc from the walls
- Sweep the floor and throw the rubbish in the garbage baf
- Place the garbage bag in containers located in the area
- Return the key to the wax cabin service – cabin # 35
Check out Wax trucks:
- Place the garbage etc in containers located in the area
Located in Wax cabin service – cabin # 35
Two fire extinguisher are located outside the toilett cabins. White coloured wax cabins are equipped with a fire extinguisher.
The tap water in the restroom cabins is drinkable (used for brew of coffee and tea).
Address (GPS) to wax cabin area:
Address to arena: Lövlunda 105, 83194 Östersund
Address to close to arena: Arenavägen 13, 831 43 Östersund
Team Staff / Suppliers who needs access to the Stadium Before, or after, Opening hours must Contact Security to open/close the gate.
Phone: +46 (0)76 113 64 79
If you need assistance, please Contact:
Wax Cabin # 35:
Phone: +46 (0)
|Day||Date||Wax Cabin Area (Same time as Stadion Opening Hours)|